"Aimer ou avoir aimé, cela suffit. Ne demandez rien ensuite. On n'a pas d'autre perle à trouver dans les plis ténébreux de la vie. Aimer est un accomplissement."
To love or to have love, that is the question. It does not demand anything. You don't have to find a pearl in the darkness of the street. Love is an accomplishment.
Pretty much, I speak French, but that makes no sense!
5 comments:
I like your pharmacy story. Here is NC I feel like I am the one with the "western" accent. Too funny.
Let's see if I got it:
To love or to have love, that is the question. It does not demand anything. You don't have to find a pearl in the darkness of the street. Love is an accomplishment.
Pretty much, I speak French, but that makes no sense!
Come again?
I couldn't agree more, Mike. What can I say, I'm a hopeless romantic. That's part of why I love you and Trish so much.
That serious, eh! Love is an achievement.
Post a Comment