1- LOGAN TYLER, son of Tyler and Shannon was born at 1:15am on Sunday September 28, 2008. I can't wait to see him in a few months! Congratulations to my bro and his wife!


2- I have been waiting and waiting for my offer letter (offering me a job) from CVS to come in the mail. Not because I'm going to work for CVS cause I'm pretty sure I'm not. This just made me really excited for my future in a few months. It looks pretty promising and I'm really excited! I have til February to accept the offer and when I don't I will be terminated (Can't wait to actually get fired from a job). By that time I will have another employer and I will be starting on my career in pharmacy.
3- The whole two years that I have lived in MA I have always wanted the "boston experience." I wanted to live in boston and not have to commute to see my girlfriend and other friends and go to church. Well now is my chance! I got a great deal to stay with some friends for the month while I have my rotation at East Boston Neighborhood Health Clinic. I may even buy a subway ("T") pass and have the true experience so that I don't have to pay a $3.50 toll everyday to get to my externship. It's gonna be so fun! Stay tuned for all the good times.
4- I have gone my entire 26 years of life without a DTR, in fact I have made it a strong point to deflect them and avoid them at all cost. Even boasting at my extreme skill regarding the matter. But alas, all good things come to an end... hahaha
29 September 2008
4 thoughts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Congrats to Tyler and his wife! Logan is a cutie! I think it's exciting that you will be living in Boston. Keep me posted on how it goes. If you could work for any company anywhere...where would it be???
So what was the result? You can't say you had a DTR and then not tell us what the outcome definition is! You know that everyone's been defining it for you, so you might as well share.
Tyler is so not old enough to have a child of his own, in fact, I am not old enough so he DEFINITELY isn't old enough. DTR huh, suck it up, you didn't have a problem proclaiming your undying love for me at 10 years old. Good for you almost being done with school, what a tremendous accomplishment.
I agree with C. what was the outcome. It's a good thing it was midnight in Boston, when I read this, or you would have received a phone call. I already kept you awake one night this week, or should I say Logan did.
True that. You can't publicly announce a DTR and not expect everyone to ask what the outcome was. Do we need to ask the other party involved or are you going to spill the beans?
Post a Comment