Let me just follow up on my last post. For those of you who have looked in the comments and used CJ's translations, he did an okay job but he led you astray. Here is the translation:
"To love or have loved, that suffices. Don't demand anything after. One has no other pearl to find in the gloomy folds of life. To love is an accomplishment."
What a great quote! I think it illustrates well the fact that life without giving your heart and loving is in fact no life at all. I don't think there is anything more important in this life than learning to love in all capacities. Some loving comes easy, some takes a lot. However, when we can reach a state of reciprocated love with others our lives become meaningful and full of happiness.
17 September 2008
Follow up
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Sounds good to me. Although I like how it sounds in French better.
Wow, when did you become so deep? That isn't the 11 year old mind that I once knew, glad to hear that you have grown since then. Sounds like you are ready to share your love with a wife...
Thanks for the nice thought on your blog. That is really the truth. I wasn't sure how often you looked at my blog, but there is some interesting news about Lex on there that I thought you might like to know...:) Good luck with everything your doing, including working on that accent of yours!
Post a Comment