30 September 2008

The definition

I know it was a great cliffhanger and I must admit that I enjoyed it. So, I guess I can come out and make it official:

Trisha and I are dating!!!

Actually we have been dating for quite some time now and we decided the other night that we are happy and we are still gonna date! I guess DTR's aren't that bad afterall...

4 comments:

Trisha said...

You're a stinker.
:)

Lisel said...

Well that was anti-climactic! Of course a DTR isn't "that bad" if all you do is state the obvious. Trisha's comment leads me to believe it was maybe a bit more, but I know how much you love to share information so I guess we'll all just have to wait...

Karli said...

You put me right over the edge! You are more then a stinker.

Kirsti said...

I'm glad I finally read this. I had been really confused about what was up with you and Trisha. I wondered why you spent so much time over here, and why you and Trisha are always all pukey cuddly on the couch