I can't believe that I am already half way done with my second rotation! It's gone by so fast. I am currently doing a rotation at a health clinic in East Boston, which is right next to Logan International airport. It's been really great because I actually only have to report to my site 2 or 3 days a week for about 2 hours at a time. Totally only 6-8 hours a week... Not bad! I've been doing a lot of projects and research for presentations so I remain busy. Since my rotation is in Boston, I decided to take a place with a couple of guys from church and it has been so great. I always wanted the experience of living in Boston and now I have it. I love being close to my rotation and only driving for 10 minutes to get to church. I love being close to Trish and seeing her almost everyday. I have also had the opportunity to get to know the streets of the greater Boston area as I try to avoid tolls at all cost. I've gotten pretty good at it and had some scenic drives. One of my favorite things is driving to my site on Storrow Drive. It is such a scenic drive, especially in the Fall. I also love driving back to Worcester on occasion to work and passing all the trees changing colors. The East Coast is beautiful in the Fall, no denying that. Here are some pics that I have taken with my phone (which is why they are not high quality, but you get the idea).
The room that I'm staying in

Pictures of the drive from Boston to Worcester
Storrow Drive
Backyard in Princeton
Drive to Worcester
Not only can I text wicked good while I drive I can also take pictures


3 comments:
Ooh the changing colored leaves are so pretty! I'm glad you're getting the Boston experience. Keep having fun!
Great pictures! I totally agree with the east coast having the best fall leaves! I could not believe how gorgeous the trees were. Utah doesn't even compare.
I love having you close by too!
Post a Comment