29 July 2008

One Step Closer


My life sitting in a classroom is finally over! Today, I finished my last class and I took my last final of pharmacy school! Yipee! It's been almost two years since I moved out here and started pharmacy school and now I only have one more year left which is just doing externships. The hard part is over. The scary part is that there is no way that I have retained even half of what I was taught (I'm posting some pictures of all my books and notes from the past two years to illustrate this point) and now I'm expected to go and apply things that I don't know. That's why I bought a Palm so that I can look lots of things up over the next year. It's gonna be interesting, to say the least. I thought I was done with the books and notes, but maybe I will use them now more than I ever did before. I have 290 days left until I graduate on May 17, 2009 (who's counting...). Everyone save up so you can come celebrate with me!

6 comments:

Carly said...

Whoa, that's a lot of learnin'! Congrats and good job!

Tiffanyrose said...

Congratulations on classes being done and good luck with your internships!

Karli said...

I am so proud of you!! It seems like yesterday your dad would sit up all night reading the same number of books. You will do great in your externships. We are excited to have you home for a few weeks and won't miss your graduation. Sure love you!!

Tania said...

Whoo hoo!! Congrats!

We can't wait to see you this weekend!

Jillyan said...

I bet you feel so relieved! We are excited to see you while you're in Utah. See ya soon!

Kirsti said...

Congratulations. I'm so proud of you. I can't you're all grown up.