I've been on vacation the last few weeks and it has been awesome! I went to Utah for over 2 weeks and spent lots of time with my family and friends. Here are just some highlights of what I did... Be prepared for lots of pics.
Balli cousins on Rattle Snake Rapids at LagoonLily walking around on the beach (she's so cute!)
Me swimmin in the lake with my nephews, Zach, Caleb and Landon
Coke is great, never too young to start
I haven't gone waterskiing in two years, so I was so happy to go twice while I was in Utah. I love the boat and I love jumping the wake and getting sunburned
Me wakeboarding. I can't wait to grow up and have my own boat and go to the lake all the time!
Jill and Rob let me ride their new scooter. They probably won't ever let me drive it again since I didn't really know how and I almost hit the curb, so I'm glad I got the chance
Out to dinner at Spaghetti Factory with Lauren, Cristie and Jeremy
Me trying to push Trisha off the tube...
I won! If you look closely, you can see Trishas arm as she hit the water
Zach and Caleb riding the slip-n-slide in their backyard
Playing 500 with the Sorenson cousins at our family reunion. I had a few battle wounds and I'm pretty sure I gave many wounds to others (scratching and hitting people in the face, sorry guys)
Jimmy and I after the pie eating contest
All the Sorenson Bachelors had to participate in the pie eating contest. Some of them decided to cheat and push my table over, which made the whole event even more entertaining for the whole family to watch. My little brother, Shayne, won even though he had to eat his pie off of the grass
At the Sorenson family reunion, we always gather around every night and sing songs for hours. All 92 of us usually sing and it's our favorite part of every family get together
The other half of the room singing
This is one of my favorite things of all times. It's called "Shooting the Tube" and my siblings and I went right before I went to the airport to leave Utah. You walk up this enormous tube about 100 yards where you block off the other end using a number of boards that act as a dam. Once the pool on the other side of the dam fills up, you pull the boards and everyone goes shooting down the tube. Don't worry the water is about 40 degrees and sometimes you get trampled on as you land in a pool at the end and everyone lands on top of you. I still think its the best thing ever! If you haven't tried it, you should join us sometime
This is a video of my brother, Tyler, riding down our sisters stairs at midnight the first night I was in Utah! this is also a really fun activity. We did it several times and it never seems to loose its excitement. I was sitting at the bottom of the stairs and I was afraid he was gonna hit me and kill me, thats why the camera goes crazy. Hilarious video!
This is a video of Lisel box riding the stairs at Tylers house. I'm not lying when I say this is really entertaining. It only hurts your butt a little bit, but you recover quickly and its worth it
This is a video of my nephew, Zach. He memorized one of Bill Cosbys comedy routines that he listens to on CD. He then performed it for us at our Sorenson Family Reunion. It was the hit of the night. He is gonna be a talented kid!


4 comments:
It was awesome to have you here and sad that you had to go back. Good luck with your last year of school EVER!!
Nice pictures and great videos. I still laugh every time I watch them! We were glad you could spend your break with us and we loved meeting Trisha!
That was such a great trip:)
I love it when you are home and we can all be together. It was a great trip with lots of great memories. one more trip home for Christmas and then, hopefully, you will be home to stay. It was great to have Trisha here, she is great and added so much fun.
Post a Comment