28 August 2008

Tired

I just did eight hours of weed eating and I have never been more exhausted. I was pretty dirty too. I hope I don't ever do that much again in one day. On another note, I am in full swing at my first rotation and despite it being terribly boring, I am enjoying the fact that I don't have to go to school anymore. Basically, I just go to an office building, sit in my cubicle and do projects on my computer for eight hours every day. Sometimes I have to get up and walk around just cause I'm bored to death. Other times I face the computer and put my head in my hands and take a quick nap before anyone notices. And on occasion, I find myself playing solitaire on my palm pilot to pass the time. I'm convinced that you can get through six weeks of anything!! Life is pretty sweet. Last night, I went with Trisha to watch a free movie in the Boston Commons (which is the park in downtown Boston). It was pretty cool!

No comments: