I love reading all the memories that people have posted on my last entry. I had forgotten some of them and it was fun to remember. I have had lots of good times with some pretty fantastic people. Well, Sunday night when I came home from Boston, I found my cousins home with a babysitter. My aunt and uncle decided to go down to Providence for two days. Keaton, Rylee and Bentley were gathered around the table talking and having a great time. I joined them as I ate a snack and it turned into quite the discussion. As I was sitting on the counter just talking with them, it reminded me of the talks that my siblings and I had on a number of occasions. The subject matter rolled from one topic to another and all of a sudden it was nearly midnight. It was so fun. It's one of the memories that I will always have of living with them. I have two others that I love. One is night swimming in the pool with them trying to be quiet so the little boys don't wake up and wanna come out and join us. The other one is driving home from something with some of the kids and their cousin Shawn blasting "The Sweet Escape" by Gwen Stefani. We were singing it at the top of our lungs, even Gage. "Woo Hoo, Yih Hoo..." It was awesome!
22 July 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment