We ended 2010 and started 2011 with family and tons of fun! I love the Sorenson family new years bash! This year I got so full on appetizers that I had no desire to eat any of the delicious prime rib. That didn't stop me, however, I think I had a few pieces in the end. I had a great time playing games and eating food and I didn't even go to bed with metallic confetti down my pants, so it was a really good party.
The clan getting ready for the countdown
Trisha and I at the new year 2011!!
The Big kids and the Little kids outside making noise just in case anyone was trying to sleep through the new years celebration. We can't let that happen
Landon sporting all of the confetti from the ground
Live video of the countdown and the chaos that ensues
This is the outdoor part of our celebration
For 2011, I have but 1 New Years Resolution
Ready....
NO CAFFEINE FOR THE ENTIRE YEAR!!!!!!!!!!
Happy New Year 2011!


1 comment:
Seriously?! That's a great resolution. Coke might go out of business though. :) You totally got it!
Post a Comment