05 January 2011

December Project

While Trisha was gone for the month, I thought it was a good time to take on a project in the house. I had this idea and I went for it. It took a few days and lots and lots of painters tape but here it is, our new bedroom.

BEFORE:



The Base Coat: "Coffee Bean"


 
Add: Blue Stripes "Powder Blue 5"

Add: Rolls of Tape

Add: Green Stripes "Olive Tree"

THE FINAL PRODUCT





Bathroom Before:


Bathroom After ("Coffee" paint):



Toiletroom After ("Winter Wheat" paint):

It was a fun project to work on and it kept me busy for a while. I am really impressed by how well the stripes came out and I would definitely do it again.

3 comments:

Lisel said...

I already wrote this on Trish's blog, but I think it's hilarious that you do "While You Were Out". I always knew you loved doing projects while mom and dad were gone :) You did a great job!

Michele Shepherd said...

Looks AMAZING!

The Danimal said...

YOu are inspiring me!!!! I've been dying to paint my apartment. maybe i should try something like stripes!!!