Yesterday was the end of my fourth week of training for the marathon and to help myself feel good about it I have tallied up my stats for the first 4 weeks.
Miles run: 76.58
Calories burned: 10,671
Weight change: 0 lbs.
I ran 10 miles yesterday and I feel like this is the start of the real training for me because it is about to get much harder than any running I have ever done. Good news is that I am 4 weeks down! Only 10 more to go!!
02 February 2010
Stats Update
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Congrats! You're inspiring me to run again myself. :-)
Wow dude, that's a lot of miles for one week. Keep it up!
I was just thinking to myself this morning..."I wonder how Mike's training is going?" Thanks for the update and good job!
I'm tired just thinking about it! I don't think I could keep running that much if I had lost 0 pounds! Jillian Michaels is kicking my trash and if I don't get results I'm quitting! OK, not really. Good job!
Post a Comment