"Only the educated are free"
woot woot! We can't wait for a new cousin! Congrats!
Hip hip HOOOOOOORAAAAAYYYYY!!!!You guys are going to be AWESOME parents. I'm so excited for you. Congrats and I hope that Trisha has been feeling alright so far.
I may or may not have squealed like a little piggy when I found out the news. Most likely may. Congrats!!!
Way to go, kids! We are excited to welcome our first Sorenson Grandbaby!
Cool guys. That's wonderful news! Good luck with everything. Hope you're doing well!
Yay!! Congrats! I was wondering when this was coming and was feeling like it would be soon! So excited!!
So fun! Hope Trisha is feeling okay. Congrats!
Congrats to you both, what an exciting time in the lives of a couple! Enjoy this time together and the wonderful anticipation of your first little spirit entering your home. Hope you guys are doing well in Vernal!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
woot woot! We can't wait for a new cousin! Congrats!
Hip hip HOOOOOOORAAAAAYYYYY!!!!
You guys are going to be AWESOME parents. I'm so excited for you. Congrats and I hope that Trisha has been feeling alright so far.
I may or may not have squealed like a little piggy when I found out the news. Most likely may. Congrats!!!
Way to go, kids! We are excited to welcome our first Sorenson Grandbaby!
Cool guys. That's wonderful news! Good luck with everything. Hope you're doing well!
Yay!! Congrats! I was wondering when this was coming and was feeling like it would be soon! So excited!!
So fun! Hope Trisha is feeling okay. Congrats!
Congrats to you both, what an exciting time in the lives of a couple! Enjoy this time together and the wonderful anticipation of your first little spirit entering your home. Hope you guys are doing well in Vernal!
Post a Comment