What a difference a day can make! For example, Sunday February 24, 2008 was a terrible day. I had a test the next day and absolutely no motivation to study for it. I would rather spend my time doing other great and important things. I was bothered by something and it added to the frustrations. I spent much of the day in the library with a headache. Now, contrast that to Monday February 25, 2008 which was an incredible day! I gave up studying early, so I had lots of sleep and I was feeling good. I love that everytime I take a test I just feel great afterwards. Whether I did poorly or well, it is the best feeling to be done with it and not have to look back. I bought a space heater which is genius, I ate a great meal, had a fun FHE in boston, pondered the craziness of life and opened my soul just a little in the presence of awesome company. Moral of the story: All bad days are followed by great ones! Side note to everyone: When you have a great day like this, try to go to bed early cause I am wicked tired and I am paying a heavy price right now as I can barely open my eyes and I have to go to work for 5 hours...
26 February 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment