It was my brother's wedding this weekend and I got to go to Utah for all the festivities. It was not all fun, it came with a cost. I missed a test that I have to make up at the end of the semester and I didn't have much time to study for a test that I had this morning. I am a little upset at my performance on today's test and I have been trying to study, but I don't feel like it. So instead, I will post pictures of the wedding. It was a great wedding. I flew in on friday afternoon just in time to pick up my tux and go to the wedding dinner. Saturday was the wedding and the reception and then chillin with the family and playing some wii with my cousins. Then I was back to boston on sunday morning. Probably the shortest cross-country trip of my life, but it was worth it. I am so happy for Tania and CJ. I think they will have a lifetime of great experiences because they are extraordinary people.
CJ and Tania come out of the temple
CJ and Tania pose as a married couple
The boys jump around mad crazy
My niece is pretty cute
Tania and CJ on a bench
At the reception
She is the cutest
another shot of the cutest niece ever
The cake
My family is growing
My siblings
My grandma's and grandpa with CJ and Tania
All of their nieces and nephews
Getting ready to cut the cake
My sister and her family, its nearly impossible to get them all to look the same direction
Tania poses
My brothers and sister and I chillin
My nephew covers his mouth when he laughs
The decorating begins
Clearly decorating the car is the best part
More decorating
Even more of the car (like I said it's the best part)
The finished product
As they are looking into the car filled with baloons and other things that blow up as well as cereal. Maybe they are a little disgusted?! That just makes it even more fun for us...
CJ and Tania drive off to their honeymoon
11 February 2008
The wedding
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Mikey, now it's your turn at the alter. . .you best start working on that list of women I gave you
Mike, I am so glad you were able to come! It was an absolutely perfect day, and having you there helped make it that way. I'm sorry you had to take a stupid cumulative exam because of it.
Thanks for posting such great photos! Guess what? We're officially related now. That makes me smile.
Much love!
Paul and I were down at the Family History Library that very day and we thought to ourselves, "selves... Mike is in the same state as us and probably only about a block or two away" because I remembered that your brother was getting married on my sister's birthday. Good times!
You're family sure looks fun!
What great pics! Their reception was beautiful! Where did they have it?
OH My Gosh! I didn't know CJ got married!!! That's awesome! Tell him congrats for me!! I have a blog too now buddy.
Post a Comment