I have so much homework to do right now and instead I just keep thinking about how much fun I had this weekend. Can it just be the weekend all the time? I went candle pin bowling for my first time ever and it was so fun! For those of you who are not familiar with it, I hear it's a new england thing. You roll a small ball down the lane and you get 3 chances on each frame because it is substantially harder than regular bowling because the pins are skinny (hense the name). That is why I only scored like 50 points and still managed to beat some people:) Don't get mad T, you can beat me at other things. It's so much fun! 
Then I played guitar hero on the wii for several hours (I love that game). Then I drove home a little too fast and got pulled over, but alas it was a great weekend and I didn't get a ticket, yahoo!!
Sunday I was invited to dinner, which was homemade cafe rio and it was delicious! I made homemade salsa which was also amazing.
Then I just chilled with some really great people from my two favorite houses in Brighton, MA. I watched the super bowl and I was voting for the pats, but I guess they didn't really wanna win. It's a good thing I don't really care about sports much so that didn't affect my great weekend. I had trifle (sp?) can't forget about that and I watched 'House' after the super bowl. Just in case you couldn't tell by now, it was an awesome weekend!
04 February 2008
Is it the weekend again yet?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I LOVE candlepin bowling. And weekends. This weekend should be another good one for ya. And for me too . . . :) Can hardly wait to see you.
Love, your soon to be sister-in-law.
So...we were hoping we would see you this weekend while you were home for CJ's wedding, but we decided to go to LA last minute. Are you planning on coming home again before the semester ends?
Glad things are going so well for you! =D Miss ya!
Post a Comment