11 June 2007

Why do I live in MA?



Mike, Christie and Rian at the Fire Station in the North End




Well, on occasion I ask myself why it is that I decided to move across the country to New England. Besides the fact that I only got into 1 pharmacy school (which happened to be in MA) and Pharmacy school has been my life long goal, Why do I live in Massachusetts?

The last few weeks have given me one really good answer: I live in New England because I LOVE it out here. Otherwise I may have already moved home. What do I love about the East? I love that I can go on midnight walks through downtown Boston with my friends visiting for the weekend. I love that I can have a 'Tea Party' on Boston harbor. I love the incredible people I have met. I love having a pool in my backyard. I love being in Pharmacy school. I love driving down the highways and seeing nothing but green trees! I love that I left Utah for a time. So many great things have happened to me since I moved here. Things have worked out like I could have never imagined. "La vie est belle"

3 comments:

C.J. said...

I'm glad you're having a good time out there, even if we miss you here.

Jeje said...

I'm so glad you like it out here! And I'm glad you are here to be my little connection to another part of my life.
Let's play!

Author said...

I can't believe you blogged!!! He's alive people, he's alive!!!