I can't believe it is midterm for my summer semester! With this, brings a lot of tests and added stress. I have not been sleeping well and last night was one of the many that I rolled around in my bed wishing I was asleep. When finally I had drifted off... I was in a hotel/conference center in a big centrum that opened to the entire facility. I was attending a pharmacy conference for school and I needed to get up to another floor of the building. So, myself and another student get into an elevator that has no walls and no ceiling and functions only by a huge hydrolic system underneath. I thought, "this is a cool elevator," but that was all. As it started to go up, it also started to fall forward a little. Just enough to get me a little uneasy. Then it would move back to its vertical position. Soon, however, it was moving quite wildly, as if I was at a theme park on some wild ride. It was moving so fast and violently that I had to hold onto the little edge just at the foot of the elevator. It was a CRAZY ride! (Picture a mechanical bull, only it was an elevator many stories above ground). Everyone in the centrum could see what was going on, because it was an open area to the entire building. They were all gasping at such a horrific site. I just held on, until finally, the elevator swooped down and threw me off about 5 feet from the ground. I did a James Bond roll as it flipped me off and I came to a safe halt. I was LAUGHING my head off, partly because I was so shocked by the elevator and partly cause it was a fun ride. I looked up to see everyone with their mouths wide open staring at me. I laughed even harder. My laugh echoed in the big open space... I woke up laughing and it was 3:00 in the morning! It's been a good day every since. I have never had a dream in which I woke up laughing, but I sure hope I have another one, it was fun!
20 June 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Sounds crazy! I never have any dreams like that.
Post a Comment