30 June 2007

It is finally time...

To say good bye to my long hair. It nearly made me cry to cut it all off, but I woke up this morning and new that I wanted short hair again. My aunt cut it and she was having a great time doing it (as you can tell by the pics)! The kids also enjoyed it. Looking at these pics, I do admit it is quite humorous to see my hair at different stages of the cut. I am so happy to have short hair again, but I'm not making any promises that it will never be long again.

You can see her having a great time!
Definately the new trend in hairstyles
cuttin away...
Tada! I am back to my old self
Yeah, it's been nine months since I cut my hair the last time. It is so great to not have hair going everywhere. I like it.

3 comments:

Author said...

wooooohooooooooo!!! i'm sad i didn't send you those fohawk pix sooner, you woulda worked it like it's hot, but even w/this cut, you're looking smokaaaaaaaaaay!!! and you're pool party, dude, you're rollin' in the summah, summah ty-yme!!! seeing these pix make me so mike-sick!

C.J. said...

Hallelujah!! It looks much better. How did I miss all these posts, by the way??

Texas Harveys said...

Love the short hair much better!