31 May 2007

worst blogger ever!!!!

So, probably I am the worst blogger in the world. I haven't blogged in over a month, and yet this month has been full of great things to blog about. The real problem is that the internet at my house has been down for several weeks and I don't seem to want to stay at school long enough to blog all my thoughts on life. Don't get mad at me and know that I will blog as soon as I get a chance... Maybe even tomorrow, cause I don't have to work and I am so excited about that!!! yeah, for me.

Peace out

2 comments:

Jacosa said...

I've seen worse, but it's rare, my friend, it's rare. But I think the blogging world can forgive and forget if you mend your ways and start blogging again! =D Glad my post made your day! Hope you're doing well and that things... ahem... errr... are coming along nicely with... ya know...

Author said...

oh heck no! don't you DARE tell me that i'm not a good blogger. A#1: My post on May 22, 2007, was a quality post, complete with pictures and a solid paragraph of writing. A#2: Your poor excuse of a "post" was nothing more than a meager few lines of excuse and not even a shadow of a picture. A#3: And so I repeat: don't you DARE tell me that i'm not a good blogger. And hurry up w/a REAL post already!