I was going to just keep writing away with the marathon, but I know that some people get discouraged when my entries are so long, so the way to get around this is to just pretend it's a seperate blog... Well, really it is. My aunt, uncle and cousins had the sister missionaries over for dinner and a single mother and her son. It was a delicious dinner and a really fun evening (Remember that I had been sleeping all afternoon, and only woke up for dinner). Well, once the guests were gone and it was just the family sitting around in the kitchen I was pretending to kick my cousin Rylee in the face. Normally I would not be so mean, but lately this girl has got a bug in her and she always punches me and it hurts... Then, the real genious came out in me and I said to her, "I can kick as high as the fridge." So, I prepared myself, got in my stance and kicked my right leg up as high as I could. Sometimes I just amaze myself with power. I kicked so hard that while my right leg was in the air, my left leg lifted off the ground as well. Because I am so athletic, this would not normally have presented a problem for me. However, as my left foot came back down, I realized that I was wearing socks and the kitchen has hardwood floors, I knew I was in for! My left leg slipped out from under me and the rest of my body proceeded to be flung to the ground in disgrace. Yes, the whole family had turned just in time to see me flying through the air as a graceful bird and crashig to the ground. J'etais mort de rire! (I died laughing)! Before I was even totally on the ground my cousins and my aunt were laughing their faces off at me! It was the funniest thing that has happened to me in several weeks. My aunt thanked me for providing the entertainment for the evening and I proceeded back to my room to go to bed before I hurt myself anymore. My right butt cheek is still very tender...hahaha
20 April 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Way to go Grace! Glad you all laughed about it though. Good job on the song by the way. It sounded awesome!
Post a Comment