15 April 2007

Ooops.... "He Came for Me"



I know that some people will appreciate this. Besides music, I like to laugh and have a good time! Have you ever been ready to say something and it is on the tip of your tongue, but it just doesn't come out like it should? Well, this is that situation, except I happened to be singing and not speaking. The line is "It'd been dark for many days, the storms had taken all we owned..." Well, I wanted to say 'days' but it just wouldn't come out. I had a split-second decision to make. 'hour' 'minute' 'seconds' 'weeks' 'months' and 'years' were all prepared to come out, but not 'days', it was being stubborn. So, logical as I am, I picked the next best thing (obviously years) and tried to keep singing as if nothing was different. It was only when I saw Melba's shoulders bouncing up and down that I could not control myself any longer and the laughter began. Times like these make life so much less complicated...

No comments: