06 October 2010

Sam is 2...months

Sam is 2 months old now and he is growing so much!!
Sam at birth

His first trip to church at 6 weeks

6 week old Dinosaur

2 months old chillin on the infant lounger that used to drown him

Staring anywhere but at the camera

He has always had a really strong neck and likes to be perched up so he can look around

He is fascinated with ceiling lights

We tried to prop him up again but he was too tired so he rolled down into a comfortable position and instantly fell asleep

He has started to smile a little bit but I'm still not sure he knows what he is doing. He is eating and sleeping on a pretty good schedule, although Trisha does not enjoy his 6am waking up for the day. He is almost always content. He loves to be held and get some attention. He fights sleep as if he may not wake up if he closes his eyes. Once he is sound asleep, not even a hurrican could wake him up. He will take the boob, a bottle or whatever you want to give him as long as it fills up his belly. He grunts a lot! He loves staring at bright lights and the tv. He is so much work and so much fun. We love him!

5 comments:

Eliza said...

Can I just stare at these pictures forever, please? He is wicked cute!

HayLee said...

I love the picture of him sleeping on his side. so precious!

Tania said...

He just gets cuter and cuter! Can't wait for his blessing this weekend!

Missy said...

He really has grown a lot! He's a handsome little boy and already has a fun personality. I know everyone says it, but don't blink or he'll be 2 YEARS old before you know it. :)

Lisel said...

He's so stinkin' cute! I'm so glad we get to see him the next few days!