Our friends bought us the Bumbo for Sam and this week while they were over, we decided he was big enough to put him in it. It has now become a daily thing. I think he likes it because it makes him feel independent; He can just sit up by himself and look around where he wants to look. He only likes it for a few minutes at a time but seems to really enjoy those few minutes.
"I've had enough" face
"Hi Daddy" face
"Content" face
"I have to really concentrate to move my arm" face
"I'm about to have an accident" face
"Staring into space" face
"Sleep? or Cry?" face
"What's going on?" face
"Wide eyed" face
In the last few weeks, he has changed a lot. We are finally starting to see more of the Cheney come out in him. Several times we have looked at him and think he looks just like a mini uncle TJ. I have also observed that he looks the most like his mom when he is angry/sad and more like me when he is happy; which is not at all reflective of our personalities but it is true nonetheless.


5 comments:
I don't think I can get enough of that little guy's face... keep the pictures coming!!
He is to DIE for! So cute! I'm so glad you posted so many different faces of little Sam. He's getting big so fast. (p.s. - is it ok for me to post comments on your blog too?!)
He is too stinkin cute!
He is too stinkin cute!
ah, he is so cute. It's funny how alike most newborns are, with the way they make faces and the things they like to stare at. My girl also loves to look at the ceiling fans, and she probably makes every single one of those faces that your boy did in the bumbo. I wouldn't have thought of such clever "names" for the faces though... you're too funny! btw, I too, find it strange to look at a newborn with teeth! haha
Post a Comment