WE ARE HAVING A BOY!!! And here is the proof (in case you wanted to see it) along with some other pics of the kid



I wish these pictures did a better job of showing us what the little guy will look like, but I guess we'll just have to wait. We are getting so excited! And we are almost half-way there, 19 weeks tomorrow.


4 comments:
Did you expect anything different than a boy...with three brothers I am sure you will know just what to do with a little guy! Congrats to you both, boys are really fun...and challenging!
congrats !!
AHHHHHHHH THIS IS ALL HAPPENING SO FAST TO ME! I'M SO EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS!!!
Good to hear from you! Thanks, yah, what kind of drugs can you get me? Pretty much anything??? Im excited for your baby. Congrats. If my baby has one of those things between its legs, again, I will go nuts!!! (no pun intended)
Post a Comment