Last week was our annual Halloween party hosted by my sister, Lisel. It was so much fun!!! Most of us dressed up and each year the costumes are getting better and more fun.
The food:
Dessert Table

Food Table

Trish and I made these gummy mummies cupcakes

Trish and I also made these edible eyeballs which were delicious!

These are pumpkin bread bowls for our soup

My sister, Lisel, made these awesome Jell-o worms
The costumes:
All of us in our costumes

Me and Trisha riding her broom

The wicked witch of the west (Elphaba) and the scarecrow (Fiyero)

My dad is a train conductor and Logan is a pirate

Tyler and Shayne came as Bert and Ernie

CJ and Tania always come up with great costumes, this year they came as two fatties

Little Ammon is the crocodile from Peter Pan

Zach is an Indian from Peter Pan

Landon as Captain Hook shoving worms in his mouth

Caleb got to be Peter Pan (all the kids had taken off some of their costumes by the time we got there)

Logan is a pirate

Mom was Uncle Fester

Lily is the cutest Tinkerbell I've ever seen

Who knew that Halloween could be so much fun as adults too? I know now and it's becoming one of my favorite holidays!! I can't wait to wear my costume one more time for our ward halloween party this saturday. Hopefully, we'll win the costume contest!!!
8 comments:
You best win! You look like you could have come straight out of the play! I'm glad you guys could come and I'll probably have to steal some of your pictures to blog about it - when I looked at my pics afterward I realized I had hardly any! And hopefully I can finish my costume before Halloween and get a family pic...
So fun to see your family still has a sense of humor. Your and Trisha's costumes are awesome, great job! Hope that you are enjoying married life!
You guys are my heroes! I loved your costumes last year and love them again this year! CJ and Tania's are great every year too! What a fun family tradition. Rob actually hates Halloween and I wish I would have known that before we got married. It might have been a deal breaker :) It is usually just the boys and I that dress up, since he is such a party pooper! Hope you have a Happy Halloween! And you better give us a call next time you're in town!
Whoa you weren't kidding about those costumes. Those are fantastic. And that food looks awesome and scary and gross (in a good way). That looks like my kind of party.
Oh my gosh, I love your costumes! So good! I hope you win the contest. Nicole was Elphaba this year too and Holly came to our party as Galinda! They looked pretty cute. Happy Halloween!
It was a good time! Good luck at your party.
Looks like a blast! Incredible costumes for all, but I am a little prejudice for the Wicked cute duo:). Trish, nice makeup job for both you and Mike. Were the eyeballs a desert or main dish? And I suspect that the mummy cakes were with gum? Great ideas. Miss you two, but glad you are close to family.
Oh my gosh! This Halloween looks HILARIOUS!! I would be laughing all night if I was there! That is so funny!
Post a Comment