Clara is the newest addition to our family and she is so cute! I loved holding her while she slept all the time
Santa Clause brought me a new camera for Christmas and apparently Santa is also into color isolation cause he (she) made it a point to find a camera with this feature and I must admit it's pretty cool. I like that you can see Ammon and Logans red cheeks in it
Christmas night we got to visit with two of my best friends from High School and it was so fun to remember all of our crazy and fun times. Jill and Dan are awesome friends!
Trisha was mad that we didn't get any pictures of christmas but that isn't true because we did get this beauty while opening presents christmas morning at my grandma and grandpas house
The day after Christmas my whole family made the trek out to Vernal to visit us at our new house and have a sleepover. We live across the street from the Dinaland Golf Course so we decided to go sledding with all the kids. Some of us adults enjoyed it just as much as the kids. We all took turns riding down the hill and pushing each other. We stayed there a couple of hours until nearly every tube and sled that we brought was broken and destroyed. It got so cold that the saucers would break in mid-air going off the jumps. This time my dad pushed CJ and Tania as they tried to stay on this small saucer the whole way down the hill
My turn
Trishas turn
Matt pushing Landon. I think my nephews had a great time and loved going off the jumps and watching everyone else go off the jumps too
Lily, Landon and Caleb say there is nothing like a warm cup of hot cocoa after being out in the freezing Vernal air! (I am pretty sure it was in the negative degrees when we left the golf course) Trisha made us all hot chocolate and chilli and the night of fun began
Lisel and Tyler playing Trishas christmas present. She loves her new Wii and she tells me every day how long she exercised using wii fit each day and also tells me how many calories she burned. I guess that means I don't have to buy her a gym pass anymore?
This is the disaster area of our front room. I guess thats what happens when you invite 13 adults and 7 children to come stay at your house
Caleb and Ammon hanging out on the floor. Ammon is a tank at only 5 months
Mario Kart seemed to be the biggest hit in terms of games on the Wii. The boys seemed to especially love it
Even Mom and Dad played and were getting into it
Tyler, Shayne and Trisha were gonna play Risk until they realized that they didn't have 10 hours available. I like this picture though cause I told Trish she couldn't do her regular "cheesy" grin in this picutre while everyone else was being serious. So instead she gave me attitude and Tyler gave her a dirty look
Trisha cooking in our kitchen while talking to Shannon
It was one of the funnest Christmas' that I have ever had and it was awesome to have my whole family spend some time at our house. We hope that more family (Cheney clan) and friends come to visit us!


4 comments:
Thanks for having us over. We had a blast!
I'm so glad you guys had such a great Christmas! I LOVE all of the pics! It looks like your family had a blast up in Vernal. Can't wait to see you guys tomorrow!
I LOVED SEEING YOU! and meeting your lovely wife. The house looks amazing. I can't wait for the day that I get to see it in person!
We missed you guys this Christmas but it is so great to see the fun you had!
Post a Comment