Finally Trisha and I had a day off together and it was a great day. For those of you who have asked us, "What's in Vernal?" I will answer that for you. We went on a drive up Vernal avenue and ended up at the following places.
Steinaker Lake (10 minutes outside Vernal)
Me trying to put my glasses in my pocket and Trisha trying to tell me that the camera is going off. Looks like a little modern dancing...
Us again at Steinaker
Red Fleet Reservoir (20 minutes from Vernal)Trisha posing by the State Park sign

A view of the lake from the highway

A view from a lookout point, looking back on Vernal
Flaming Gorge Dam (1 Hour from Vernal)Sweet old-fashion cars in the parking lot

The dam and fall colors on the trees

Me and Trisha in front of the dam

A view of the Gorge

A bridge just before Flaming Gorge dam

Trisha enjoying nature and lovin her life!

Trisha posing on the edge of a cliff
Self portrait

Me posin

A view down the lake

This picture represents our drive
The gorge and the bridge

Beautiful day!

As we discover more and more things in our backyard, we love Vernal more and more. It has a lot to offer!!!
4 comments:
I had no idea Vernal had SO much beauty to offer! I guess there might be more than one reason to come and visit you guys! I love how adventureous you guys are...hope to see you soon!
Looks pretty cool! I suppose we'll come visit some time too.
Beautiful! I had forgotten how striking the area is around Vernal.
You guys are wearing coordinating outfits!! Love it.
Post a Comment