Today I was coerced into going fishing with all of my brothers and my 3 nephews. I do not particularly enjoy fishing. Partly because I am inpatient and get bored after only a few minutes and in part because the only fish I ever caught was an albino trout and I only caught it by chance, right in the eye as I reeled in my line :) It was a beautiful day and it was free fishing day so we loaded up the cooler and the van and headed up the mountain. We tried to hit tibble fork but it seemed saturated so we changed venue and ended up at Deer Creek. It was pretty fun trying to teach the kids how to throw out the line and how to sit and wait for a dumb fish to bite. We caught only weeds and other fishing line!! I guess it was still a success because we had a great time together!
06 June 2009
Free Fishing Day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
It was fun! Glad you took the pictures.
I'm glad you took pictures too, because I need to steal them! Thanks for taking my boys on an outing they were looking forward to! They had lots of fun!
Mike, hey man. It's good to see you. I just got your wedding invitation. I was hoping that we could do a concert choir number while we're there.
Post a Comment