22 May 2009

Done, done and done

The beging of the end. My parents and my brother flew into Massachusetts last friday to come to my graduation and drive my car home to SLC with me. We spent a day in Boston and a day in New York (watching Wicked). Sunday was my graduation- the best day of my life!!!! Monday we started driving home. It was a tight fit in my car but it was fun. We stopped in Palmyra, Niagra Falls, Kirtland and Nauvoo. Here are some pics.

Trisha, Mike, Mom, Dad, Shayne, Jana


New York had some crazy street fair and we benefited with some delicious food!


The set of Wicked


Shayne, Mom, Mike and Trisha in Times Square


Me receiving my diploma!!!!!!!!


All my fans cheering me on at graduation!

Jana, Shayne, Keaton, Trisha, Mike, Mom, Bentley, Riley, Gage, Cutler


Sacred Grove in Palmyra, NY


Niagra Falls

Carthage Jail in Carthage, IL


Mike, Dad, Mom, Shayne in front of the Patty Sessions log home in Nauvoo, IL

We are descendants of Patty Sessions, who was a midwife for thousands of births as the Pioneers crossed the country into the west
The Nauvoo Temple
After 4 days of driving and a really sore butt, I am home in Salt Lake City. It's so great to be home but I must admit that it is really weird to drive my car around Salt Lake. Its crazy to think that my days in MA are over and I really moved back to Utah.

6 comments:

Eliza said...

"Only the educated are free" and now you really are, wahoo!!! Congrats, congrats, congrats!

C.J. said...

So glad you're home now! Three years have flown by so fast. I still remember our road trip to take you there, which was a lot of fun too. Now, I just need to get off call so I can actually see you.

Megan D. said...

Congratulations Mike!

Carly said...

Congrats Mike! Sorry I didn't get to say an official good-bye, but I'm glad you had a great graduation and a fun trip! Now I only wish I could be there for the wedding!

Sarah Holman said...

Congrats Mike. I am so happy for you!

Did you love Carthage and Nauvoo? I am still jealous you got to go...

Tasha said...

we just changed our blog address be sure to update it!