08 May 2009

Somethings fishy!

I went to school and then worked until 10pm. Upon reaching my house that evening, I opened the door to my room. I was hit with a foul smell. I walked up the stairs and the stench increased. I went into the bathroom assuming that someone had defecated and forgotten to flush the toilet (which randomly happens sometimes...). I opened up the toilet totally expecting to see a nasty, foul smelling, probably completely bloated terd. Nope. I was shocked to find this -->


A big, nasty, foul-smelling dead fish. I immediately started gagging once I opened the toilet lid and got a good whif of it. My cousin thinks he is so funny!! I need some ideas of how I can get him back for all of his dirty tricks that he has played on me for the past 3 years. Any ideas???

Also, we took some engagement pics yesterday and Trisha posted some on her blog if you want a little preview :)

I'm done with school and so happy about it!!! Yipee for me!!

2 comments:

C.J. said...

That's nasty.

Amie said...

Mike!! I stumbled across your blog just now (I was trying to find out about the fire at the church- so sad!). I just wanted to say congrats on being done with school (although I can't believe your done already.....?? didn't I just graduate??) and getting married. I'm really happy for you. I'm about to start an PGY2 ED residency in Florida. Yeah, I think I'm a little crazy..... Good luck with everything! Your fellow-MCP alum- Amie