15 June 2009

Boards!

After weeks (almost a month) of fighting people to get all of the pieces of my application sent to the right people, I finally recieved notice that I could schedule my board exams! I've been waiting for this for 3 weeks now and thought that it would be such a great thing to get out of the way. I always had in my mind that I would get it all done before the wedding and vacations but it is too late for that now cause there are no more spaces available, so this means that the anxiety and nervousness will continue for another 3 weeks :( However, I have scheduled dates now so I have something to look forward to and this gives me more motivation to study knowing how much time I have. I am taking the law exam on June 23rd, just hours before Trisha flies into Utah and I am taking the national exam on July 7th, just 4 days after our honeymoon. Not ideal but it was the only option. I ask for Trisha's forgiveness now and ask for some moral support and prayers as I prepare for these huge tests!!!

In lighter and happier news: I cannot wait to see Trisha again and I am so excited for our wedding which is going to be an incredibly fun start to our life together!!!

4 comments:

Trisha said...

I can't wait to see you either!! And I will be understanding, and supportive, and find things to do to keep myself busy while you study:) Love you.

Eliza said...

Prayers on your behalf from Georgia!

C.J. said...

Good luck. You've got a busy few weeks ahead of you!

Author said...

Mike, I'm looking @ pix from your wedding, and you guys are so beautiful!!! I'm so sorry I missed it, how did your boards go? I'm reading your blog late, so I'm not sure if you've taken them or not. but just in case you haven't taken them, i'm praying praying praying you do well and I know you will rock them. hope you and trish are enjoying lots of giggles as newly weds!! lots of love to both of you!