Apparently from what I hear my blog is getting national attention! So, I just want to give a shout out to my newest readers in North Carolina (Hi Cheneys). Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy my blog. Also, here are some pictures of playing settlers with my cousins the other night, they are crazy but really fun. Lately Bentley keeps beating me everytime I play with them. Either I'm gonna have to come up with a new strategy or start cheating or just stop playing with her, she's too smart now.
14 March 2008
Shout out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I can't believe you played settlers with Trish. She is a cheater. You know what she says "if you're not cheating you're not trying." Props to you man.
On behalf of all the Cheney's here in the NC, we wanted to say thank you for the shout out. From the very first time we visited your blog, we knew it was something special. You make us proud to be called blog stalkers.
Hello my name is Tiffany and I am a blog stalker. PHEW.. I am happy to get that off my chest. Thanks forthe shout out!
Post a Comment