04 January 2008

Happy Holidays

I've been so lazy lately that I haven't even blogged the holidays. Besides being sick for both Christmas and the New Year celebrations I had such a great time! Christmas is so great when your family is all adults. My family didn't even open presents until like 2:00 in the afternoon, which didn't bother me in the least. My brothers and I decided to buy the nephews a PS2 so that was really the highlight for me. I also rang in 2008 with my family. We started a new tradition last year of having a party on New Year's Eve. We played games, ate yummy prime rib, watched football and had a good time. My favorite part is throwing confetti everywhere when it hits midnight. There is just something about it that is fun.
CJ, Tania, Shannon and Tyler

Christmas afternoon

Mom and Lisel

Our Christmas tree with presents

The boys and their presents

My dad playing guitar hero

Shannon playing guitar hero

Tyler playing guitar hero

Happy New Year

The boys made it to midnight and also loved the noise makers and the confetti

After putting confetti down his pants, Ty got mad at me and shoved confetti all over my face!

In the last two weeks I have done a lot of sleeping in, played a little guitar hero, played borroco with Ty, played other games with the fam, worked a little, seen my good friends, watched a lot of tv, seen several movies and sat on my butt a ton. A much needed break that has felt so good:)

2 comments:

Trisha said...

Well look who else has a blog! Your family looks like a lot of fun :)

Carly said...

Looks like your holidays were rockin'! Guitar hero is such a blast. When do you get back to Boston?