My first week of school is over and I am starting to feel the pressure that will hang over me for the next few months. However, I managed to get away from all that crap and go to the Mountain to snow board last night. It was great company, great weather, icy conditions and just a whole lot of fun!! I must say that I am getting a lot better at it and I am becoming more confident with turning toward the front edge of the board rather than riding down sideways the entire time. I also think that with water skiing this can be my new hobbie and I can be set to ski all year round. That's what I call fun. So, if any of you need a nice break and a breath of fresh air, here is the recipe for a great time:
1-Find a great girl/guy whichever applies to you
2-Go to the mountain at night (it's cheaper and pretty fun)
3-Snow Board; try a few summersaults and flips, cause even if you don't try you're bound to do some tumbling and get some snow in your face
4-It is essential to fall down while getting off the chair lift and if you are lucky the person you are with will push you down and cause a pile up as all the other chairs behind you try to get off as well
5-As you're riding the lift make sure to watch all below so that you can learn from their mistakes and laugh a little bit (it's okay to laugh at them because they laugh at you when they watch you from the lift)
6-Finish off the night with some hot chocolate and go to bed happy
20 January 2008
Good Times
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Sounds fun! So...who'd you go with?? Tania had a dream that you texted her and told her that you couldn't make it to the wedding. She's ticked!! :) Can't wait to see you in a few...so you best be there!
Post a Comment