14 January 2008

Back to Boston

With a SNOW DAY! These are quite the thing for me this winter and I must say that I really enjoy them. I love that the day that was to be my first day back at school was cancelled. It's pretty sweet. I have waisted away yet another day. Add this to the previous three weeks of nothing and you would think that I was the laziest kid on earth. Also pretty sweet. Anyway, I love being back for a new year and I know it's gonna be a lot of fun. Already I have played the wii (tennis, golf and bowling) which has paralyzed my arm and truly brought out my competitive nature, sang in the choir at church, saw all my long lost friends in boston, slept in on a snow day, plowed the driveway (1 foot of snow) and started doing my homework again. So, I guess it all really starts tomorrow, better get ready for it.

1 comment:

Eliza said...

another snow day... that's a fun way to start the semester. Glad you made it back to Boston safe and sound, as my mother would say. :-D