25 September 2007

Utah

Besides that it snowed in the mountains yesterday, Utah is fantastic! I've been working hard at my internship and finally feel somewhat proficient at the Walgreens way of life. My parents went to pick up my brother from his mission in Russia and the rest of the family decided to remodel our bathrooms. It has been a huge undertaking and has worn us all out, but it was a great project and it looks great! My brother is home from Russia and he is still the same great kid. I am happy that my family is all at home, at least for a little while and we are having some good times. To welcome Shayne home, we went shooting the tube the next day. It is my favorite activity in Salt Lake, the funnest thing ever!!! I've spent lots of time with Sarah and she is great. So, all-in-all, Utah is treating me quite well.

No comments: