(CLICK, CLICK)...And in a flash I was home. Well, now quite. My day started at 3:00 in the morning, so it was a really long day and several plane rides and then I was home! I love the feeling of getting close to Salt Lake and being totally at peace, knowing that you are home. I love seeing the mountains again! Sarah picked me up at the airport and we went to lunch, which was great. Then we spent the day with my family, hanging out and watching the BYU game and playing lego's with my nephews (I love lego's, its a genious toy). We all went to dinner and then my family went to a session afterwards. What an awesome day. I am so excited to be home for 2 months! It comes at a price, because I will really miss some things about Mass. I start my internship on tuesday and I am really excited to see how it goes with Walgreen's. I am also really excited to catch up with all my friends, its gonna be a fun two months. There is no place like home, and that is the truth.
02 September 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Hooray and welcome back to the good ol' wasatch front! We're glad you're home too.
Post a Comment