I had a day off and really wanted to go fishing. I decided to take Sam with me and give Trisha a break for a few hours. We went out to Matt Warner Reservoir because I love catching the rainbow trout there. We spent about 4 hours fishing and hanging out.
Sam got a new camping chair and he loved sitting in it and eating his snacks and drinking his drink. He thought he was pretty cool.
This is the biggest fish I caught. I tried to get a picture of Sam by the fish, but he wanted no part of it. He was intrigued from a distance.
He also liked to walk up and down the shore and check things out.
Big cheese ball!
Sam holding the fishing pole.
He was completely exhausted by the end and slept the whole way home.
I forgot to put sunblock on the little kid, so he got a small sunburn on his face and arms.
I hope we get many more trips together in the future. I was scared to take him because he is crazy and cannot usually stay still for more than 2 minutes. It turned out to be a really great trip and he did so well. I think that next year we can buy him his own pole and start teaching him how to fish himself.


No comments:
Post a Comment