23 June 2011

My mom

I just needed to post this tribute to my mom because I am SO PROUD of her! Over a year ago she decided she was going to start running and she hasn't stopped since.

I knew that she would never let me take a picture of her running so I had to hide at my parents house and take this picture of her while she was out running one day with my sister-in-law.


Not only does she run but she runs around the church parking lot (which is about 1/4 mile) 20 times to make up a 5 mile run. Plus now she has added in her exercise bike every night. So, running in the morning and biking at night. I am really proud of her and she looks great!! She is determined and strong and I know that she will reach her goals because she isn't gonna stop until she does. I am also really excited because she has committed to run the RAGNAR relay with us next year. She is gonna love it and do awesome, I can't wait!

I love you, Mom and I am so proud of you! Keep on truckin'

3 comments:

C.J. said...

Amen!

Jillyan said...

Your mom is AMAZING! I am also proud of her and wish I was running with you guys next year! Way to go Karli!

Karli said...

Way to make me cry! Thanks to Jill also. It is you kids that have always been my inspiration & strength. It is because of all of your encouragement that I keep trying. I can't wait for the Ragnar, it will be so much fun, I just hope I can live up to it. I love you to & I am so proud of you!!!