We got to go out on the lake last week and it was so fun!! I was lucky enough to have the day off so we packed up ourselves and our little man and headed out for his first boating experience. It started out a little chilly and I was scared but it turned out to be a beautiful day and we had a great time! Sam didn't fuss too much, so I will take that as a sign that he loved it and can't wait to go again.
Me holding Sam on the beach. Can you find him?!
Ammon on the beach
The kids eating lunch
Clara
Logan
Lily
Zach
Landon
Caleb
Dad, Mom and Lily
Our family photo on the beach
His swimsuit wasn't even close to fitting him but we were determined to have him wear it
I LOVE the lake! I'm sad I only went once this year and summer is basically over but at least I got to go one time. It was way fun. Thanks mom and dad for taking us!


2 comments:
Okay, the family beach picture with your little man practically drowning in his swimsuit is some serious cuteness overload!! Glad you had such a great time at the lake. :-D
Dang work!
Post a Comment