17 July 2010

1 Year Down

Engagement pictures- May 2009

Our Wedding- June 27, 2009

Honeymoon in Las Vegas- June/July 2009

Lake Powell- July 2009


France/Switzerland- July 2009

Our new life in Vernal- October 2009

Family Home Evening making cookies- Fall 2009

Halloween, Elphaba and Fiyero- October 2009

Cleaning the Vernal Temple every tuesday night for 6 months
November 2009 - April 2010

Our first home- December 2009

Happy New Year 2010

Our first baby, week 12- January 2010

Still in love after 6 months- January 2010

Making friends and yummy desserts- January 2010

Baby bump appears, 17 weeks- March 2010

It's a BOY- March 2010

Salt Lake City Marathon- April 2010

24 weeks pregnant- April 2010
Starting of the 2.5 month adventures in Salt Lake

St. George/Cove Fort- May 2010

30 weeks- June 2010

Ruth's Diner, Emigration Canyon- June 2010

Castle Creek Inn- June 27, 2010

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY BABE, I LOVE YOU!
1 Year down, many more to go...

3 comments:

Trisha said...

I love you too!

Laurita said...

Congratufreakulations!

The Danimal said...

I love you both.

so so so happy for you buddy. You deserve it!!!