One of the many reasons that I miss my wife while she is taking it easy in Salt Lake:
Instead of her making me delicious things like this
I am stuck making all of my own meals. So yesterday on my day off, I prepared 3 days worth of meals to take to work with me
Isn't she the cutest pregnant girl you've ever seen?! I hope she stays pregnant for a few more months cause I'm lovin this look!! Although I don't get to see you everyday, I love you!
In other news, this is the progress that we are making on our nursery
See the magic of magnetic walls...
See the magic of magnetic walls...
Babys new crib bedding


3 comments:
She really does make pregnancy look amazing, she looks SO great! And I love the crib bedding and magnetic paint. Paul and I are so excited for you guys but hope your little man stays put for awhile. Sending our love to you from Georgia.
Miss you too babe! But of course you already knew that :)
So can I just say what an amazing trooper you are? Thank you for taking such incredible care of our baby girl. We want that little guy to stay put, too, for as long as possible. The nursery looks amazing.
Post a Comment