02 April 2009

35 days

I can't believe that I have reached my last rotation and I only have 35 days left until I am done with school, its crazy! It seems like it can't be possible for me to almost be done with school for the rest of my life. I have so much stuff to do in the next 5 weeks that I'm not sure it will all get done, but by May 18th, I have to be ready to drive away from Princeton and back to Utah. For those that don't know, I have taken a job in Vernal, Utah with an independant pharmacy. I'm really excited for the opportunity but a little bit scared to grow up and have so many changes in my life all at once. Currently I'm trying to figure out the cheapest, easiest way to move mine and Trishas stuff across the country and also trying to figure out where we might be able to live in Vernal? If anyone has any suggestions, I am open to recieve them. I am also trying to collect addresses for wedding invitations, so if you are one of my followers and you want an invitation, leave me a comment with your address (all comments come to me before being published and I will not publish them if you leave your address). Only 85 more days til the big day!!

3 comments:

Bethany said...

Congrats on your engagement and on your ALMOST done school. That is the best feeling ever, to be done with school. (being engaged is pretty great too...) As for Vernal, I might have a contact or two for you. I will let you know. Good luck!

Annilee said...

Hey Mike, such an exciting time in your life. I was engaged, graduating and moving across the country all at the same time as well. It is stressful but makes for good memories. Good luck with your final days of school! As for a wedding announcement, are you sending one to my parents? I might be in town around your wedding...

Jillyan said...

I can't believe you're almost done either! Congrats! What a huge accomplishment. Can't wait to have to back in Utah. Good luck these past few weeks! Do you have our address? If not, text me.