17 January 2009

WICKED

Back in New York City and I love it everytime I go! Trisha bought me tickets to see the musical, Wicked, for Christmas and today was the day. We drove down this morning, watched the show, walked around a little bit, ate some food and we were on our way back up to MA again. It was such a fun day trip! Wicked is incredible, it lived up to every expectation I had for it. It made me want to make a trip to New York for a week or so and see a different show every night. Summer is preferable cause it was slightly chilly today but we braved the weather and had a great day. Thanks Trish!!!!




4 comments:

Tania said...

That's awesome! What a great gift! I tried to get tickets for C's birthday but failed miserably. We're contemplating going to SanFran to see it, but we'll see . . . Anyway, glad you had a good time!

Kirsti said...

Looks cold ;)

Karli said...

Glad you had a great time. I hope we can plan to see it when we come for graduation, we will let you know soon. That was an awesome gift. Did it help to read the book first?

Megan D. said...

Best show in the world! Anytime, anyone talks about it, I have to make a comment. It rocks. Later!