12 February 2009

Prasugrel vs. clopidogrel


It has been a long time in the works and now it is finally done! I have been working on my poster presentation (the capstone of my program) for the past 6 months. It has been a long, tough road to get to this project done. Yesterday, I had to take it to the school and present it to faculty members who graded me on my research, presentation and ability to answer questions. It was crazy intense and I'm so glad that it's over. (I am most proud of the second slide from the left on the top row cause I created it myself!) Just one more milestone to pass leading up to graduation in only 84 days!! My days at the state psychiatric hospital are over and I'm moving onto another community rotation. Bring it on!

5 comments:

Paul said...

Dude, what's prasugrel? Maybe you can e-mail your presentation. Remember I'm only an idiot P1, but I'd be interested in reading what you researched. Peace out.

C.J. said...

Looks pretty sweet! Good work and congratulations.

Tania said...

looks awesome! Congrats on another milestone. Can't wait til you move closer!

Tiffanyrose said...

Looks great! And congrats on only having 84 days left!!

Karli said...

Looks like you did a wonderful job! Were you able to answer the questions? Did you get a good grade? I am so excited you only have 84 more days. I can't wait till we come for your graduation and bring you back home with us. I love you and I am so proud of you!