Church is always a good time, but sometimes it's even better. Today I was asked by my cute girlfriend to go to the marriage/dating/relationship course that the bishopric teaches in our ward during the sunday school block. Mostly it turned in to a free-for all for everyone to express their opinions on dating and how they felt about their current dating status and how they think it all should be. Towards the end of class after we had heard many suggestions on dating and some counsel on how it should be, Trisha leaned toward my ear and whispered to me "I THINK WE ARE DOING OKAY!!!" I put this in caps because, bless her heart, sometimes she thinks she's whispering when she really isn't. As our friend Alice, who was sitting next to me and opposite Trisha, looked in our direction and started to laugh, Trisha realized her proclamation to the class. She got really embarassed, hid her head in her hands and started laughing. I couldn't help but laugh! I just thought I would post this story so that the proclamation can go out to all...
09 November 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I really wish I could have seen this
That is too cute. Trisha sounds really sweet. Most couples over-analyze their relationships.
I LOVE your Halloween costumes, you guys look perfect.
Post a Comment