For those of you who frequent Trisha's blog, you will be bored by this entry as it seems that our lives have the same events with the same pictures (thats because Trisha takes all the pictures and I steal them). She was however nice enough to save some pictures just for my blog! We went to an awesome halloween party on thursday night. In fact, I'm not sure I've ever been to a party decked out this much, it was really fun. We, of course, loved our costumes and were very proud of them. I fear that much of my family will have no idea who we were, so you can go to Trisha's blog to see the picture of those we were imitating. Here are the pics...
Jim and Pam


4 comments:
PB & J, I LOVE it!
Love the costumes!
I still don't get it. Who are those peeps and why did you want to dress up as them?
Looks fun! And for the record, I did recognize your costumes. Erin and Amy love that show.
Post a Comment