Many of you have heard me say, "May 1st will either be the best day of my life or the worst". Fortunately for me, it has turned out to be the best day of my life. The longest, most stressful, dreadful, busy, anxiety-provoking, crazy, sad, hard, terrible fourteen weeks of my life are finally over!!!!!! School had literally kicked my butt, pushed me into the ground and taken all hope from me during this semester. I have never had to work so hard, stay up so late so many times and still get crappy grades and fail tests. Two nights ago I got 1 hour of sleep and stayed up for 36 hours and then I came home and slept from 7:00 at night until like 9:00 in the morning totally zonked out. I could hardly motivate myself to study for one last test. It has been rough to say the least. And today I am so glad that it's over and I never have to go back to that semester. It is the BEST DAY of my life! Never been so happy about life. I am turning a new leaf and starting new again with some self confidence that I can make it through! I now have a two week break to hopefully chill and have a good time, stress free. And when I do go back its a new semester with a fresh start with a chance to get good grades again. That's all. Did I mention that today is the BEST day of my life? It is!!!
01 May 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Thanks for that post that makes me feel so much better now that I'll be starting school. If you've had all that trouble then I am going to die. Maybe it won't be as bad for me because you've done in two years what I will do in three. I got my class schedule a few days ago.
Have a fun break and good luck on your rotations.
Congratulations!! Glad you made it through even though it was brutal. Enjoy your break!
Congrats on completing the semester! We're looking forward to your visit soon!
YAHOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I'm so glad it's ended well, Mikey, go pamper yourself. A fancy dinner, new shoes, or trust me, pedicures rock! Whatever you do, you deserve it, CONGRATS on finishing such a stressful/sucky/rotten semester, you obviously tore it up, CONGRATS! No go play!
Post a Comment