So, I guess a halloween party in Utah the week before halloween was just not enough for me. I had to dress up some more cause my costume was so totally wicked!!! I reverted back to my teenage years and I went trick-or-treating with my cousins and my aunt. Don't misunderstand here, I really went trick-or-treating. I did not merely go and watch my cousins collect candy, I went with the full desire to get myself lots of candy and have a fun time! I went to every door and grabbed my candy as my cousins laughed at how old I was to be out trick-or-treating with them. One lady at a door said to me, "Are you the dad?" She examined further and said, "no, you're not, before I had time to respond." I replied, "no, I'm their cousin," and we all went away laughing. It was rather amusing. If you think it is a little childish that I was out there, then you will definately think that it was childish of my aunt, who just turned forty, to be out there in her mask also collecting all the candy she could. It was hilarious! She is the size of the kids, so she almost fit in. To further fit in, she would say "thank you" to the people in a very high pitched squeel to conceal her own voice. Occasionally the kids would say something to her and call her mom right as she was collecting the candy and she would hurry and turn around and run along to the next house. In an attempt to also conceal my voice, which is a little harder, I would say "thank you" in the lowest/deepest voice I could manage. I am now eating the rewards of my childishness and I think it feels pretty good. It was a classic night of fun and it sometimes feels good to act a little childish!!! Thats all
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment